Monday 6 June 2011

It's like comparing Prada and Bata shoes?

Salam and hi all,

   When I experienced Fireflyz for the first time, I was quite shocked when realising that the landing and take off were not that smooth. Then, I said to myself, "Fokker... that's why.." Yet, the stewardesses were very sexy and beautiful and quite old as I could see the wrinkles on their faces. Huhuhu... Then, another thing, Fireflyz's airport tax is quite costly compared to other airlines system. It's RM45 and even though the flight ticket is quite cheap; RM68.95 from Penang to KL, yet you still have to pay RM100 something for a one-way ticket as the airport tax is that much. 

   
   I have never experienced Air Asia as last time when I was about to book for the ticket from KL to Penang, the website showed the 'insecure' sign. Seeing the sign, I was in doubt to book or not as I don't want to lose my money to a criminal. Cyber criminal. Then, I backed off and booked Malaysia Airlines instead. Air Asia flight ticket is indeed cheap yet you have to be extra careful when booking online as the website is not that secure anymore.

   
   I complained this 'insecure' sign to a friend of mine and I told her my last resort was to book Malaysia Airlines instead of Air Asia as it is more secure. Her response was "It's like you are comparing Prada shoes and Bata shoes. Of course Malaysia Airlines is triple much better than Air Asia!" Then, the day came for me to travel by Malaysia Airlines aircraft. The take off was smooth and okay. I was okay with it as it is Malaysia Airlines. When it came to landing part, I was aghast  as it did not land as I expected. It was much worse than Fireflyz. I could feel the bumping tremendously terrible and I was like riding a horse. Therefore, Prada and Bata are just the brand names as the quality comes first than anything! Till then, adious!



1 comment: