Sunday 5 June 2011

A Memorable Trip to KB!

Salam and hi all,

    Exhausted! The exact word to describe me now. I just came back from a trip. Me and my family went to Kelantan to attend my cousins' weddings. The theme colours were purple and beige. Nice right? The saddest thing is I didn't manage to capture any pictures! :(
   I just came back from a course in Tanjung Malim, UPSI and my flight was at 9.15 pm and I arrived at Penang Airport at 10.15 pm. My husband fetched me at the airport and we headed straight home. We arrived in Kulim at 11.30 pm. Then, my mom said we would go to Kelantan at 3.45 am. I slept for 2 hours and I got up at 2.30 am to get ready for the trip. My husband was able to sleep for 3 hours before driving for 6 hours. Pity him. :( We stopped 'solat' somewhere in Grik and we carried on with the tiring journey and arrived KB at 11 am. Too exhausted to eat, we just chatted and shared stories with relatives. Then, around 1.30 pm, we went to our homestay and slept until 6pm. ;) 
   After that, around 7pm we went out for dinner and we went to this 'pasar' selling all types of food. Just name it and you'll get it! Me and my family had dinner at this stall selling 'goreng-goreng' food and unfortunately the food was tasteless. Sorry! I ordered 'nasi goreng udang' and it was very sweet and it did not taste as 'nasi goreng' at all. Then, my mom bought 'Sata' and it was superb plus I bought 'akok'. It was marvellous too. Too disappointed with the dinner, we headed to my aunt's house and we spent there chatting again. Huhuhu! Then, we went back our homestay and off to bed at 11.30pm getting enough energy to go back home tomorrow after Subuh. 
   Right after Subuh, we had breakfast with Mak Lang and family; 'nasi dagang'. Quite okay. Thanks to Mak Lang for superb coffee. After that, we headed home and arrived Kulim at 5pm after attending another kenduri at ILKM Jawi, Penang at 4pm. We really enjoyed the trip and congratulations to Rahman and Fatimah!

No comments:

Post a Comment