Wednesday 7 December 2011

:: Beruno by Dihsar Ludba Haqifa ::

Hi everybody!


     Today I want to talk about this tremendous novel authored by Dihsar Ludba Haqifa called Beruno. I read this novel when I was in my room at Hotel Seri Malaysia, Ipoh attending a conference for SBP-MRSM teachers. This is the second novel by the simple yet talented author.


     Let's review this novel. It is totally different from her first novel which is Alahai Jijah! Alahai Jijah is humorous but this novel is quite serious. The language used is also quite 'skema' but the story plot is not disappointing. The story centres a boy who just moved to a isolated village with his parents and there was a secret hidden in the village. What is the secret? Read it to find the answer!


     Okay, I think that is all for Beruno. I don't want to comment a lot about it because I don't want to kill the excitement reading it! Thank you and Audious!

No comments:

Post a Comment